Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Deloitte is planning to hire Development Analysts, Business Solution Analysts – BA/QA, and Systems Analysts for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates in Hyderabad. The following provides detailed information regarding eligibility and the application process.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Analyst(Multiple Roles)|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Eligible Degrees and Branches
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree with a minimum of 60% or 6.5 GPA throughout their academic career without any current backlogs.
- Exceptional analytical skills and effective communication abilities, including written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Capable of strategizing personal career growth and establishing professional networks within the organization.
- Proficient in working both independently and collaboratively with professionals at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple assignments, and raise concerns or questions when necessary.
- Offer practical solutions and collaborate with customers to implement them effectively.
- Conduct account coordination with customers to enhance relationships and seek feedback for areas of improvement.
- Proactively seek information, ideas, and establish relationships with customers to identify future opportunities.
- Proficient in defining project standards, familiar with methodologies, and knowledgeable about process improvement initiatives.
- Interact with subject matter experts from various functions.
1. Role: Development Analyst
- Designing, developing, conducting unit testing, and documenting software applications using Microsoft platform and various other technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, SQL Server, Azure, ServiceNow, Siebel, PeopleSoft, SAP HANA, Hadoop, Data Stage, RPA, and Business Intelligence. Please note that this technology stack is subject to change and expansion.
- Collaborating with Senior Development Analysts, Architects, Delivery Managers, and Business Analysts to clearly define and comprehend business requirements.
- Providing recommendations on technological solutions and options as needed to achieve project objectives and meet business requirements.
- Actively participating in the Communities of Practice (CoP) and contributing to the sharing of best practices and standards.
2. Role: Business Solution Analyst – BA/QA
As the (BSA) you will understand, elicit, gather and document requirements for both functional and non-functional aspects of a solution by engaging with various clients and stakeholders. You will execute the required test cases related to one or more solutions. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Build requirements from ground up or enhance existing requirements by documenting Epics and user stories.
- Be the bridge between the customer and delivery team
- Create new test packages (Test Design, Execution Plan and Data Preparations)
- Test low to medium complexity system applications and analyze all output
- Report any product defects or non-compliance with business/ functional requirements
- Support conformance and application of test process management tools process and guideline
- Be an active participant in the Communities of Practice (CoP)
3. Role: Systems Analyst
As a System Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining applications, supporting IT Infrastructure, IT Security and End User Support for ITS Canada. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deploy, maintain, support applications and IT Infrastructure using Microsoft platform and other technologies including but not limited to SharePoint, SQL Server, Azure, ERP, SCOM,
- SCCM, SolarWinds, ServiceNow, Virtualization – HyperV/VMWare, Network, Storage, Active Directory, Skype, Exchange, ArcSight, SourceFire etc. This list of technologies continues to evolve and grow
- Working with Senior Systems Analysts, Development Analysts, Architects, Delivery Managers, Infrastructure Managers to support IT needs
- Recommending and implementing Infrastructure solutions/options when required on to support business objectives.
- Being an active participant in the Communities of Practice (CoP) and engage in sharing of leading practices and standards
How to Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for this drive by clicking on the following link at their earliest convenience.
For Details & Apply: Click here